A fantastic opportunity has come up for the right person who wants to be their own boss and develop the social and events side within Pendle Forest Sports Club. With the recently refurbished function room and masses of outdoor space, combined with working alongside a forward-thinking committee, this is a golden opportunity for the right person.
Social Secretary/Part-Time Steward Role
Self-employed (responsible for paying your own tax and national insurance) person required to carry out the following duties:
- Reporting to the committee via attending committee meetings.
- Responsible for organising and promoting events at the club on behalf of Pendle Forest.
- Organising the events calendar, taking private bookings from the public.
- Working behind the bar at events and organising staffing levels for the event (bar staff and cleaning staff).
- Keep an ongoing record of stock to assist in ordering stock for events.
Apply by sending your CV to Michelle Tootle, Secretary Pendle Forest Sports Club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 29/02/2020
Download PDF Here: